Martin joined HKV in 2016. Prior to joining the law firm, he worked for almost 7 years as an associate of CEE law firm Peterka & Partners where he specialized in various areas of real estate and commercial law. During his Master’s studies at Comenius University, he gained practical experience as a paralegal in Ružička Csekes in association with members of CMS.
During his career Martin has obtained significant experience and specializes in the M&A, greenfield development and various other real estate projects, commercial and corporate law. He actively leads M&A and real estate deals in all stages, including complex legal due diligence investigations, negotiations of contractual documentation closing and post-closing matters.
- Advising a local logistics company in joint-venture acquisition of shares of European leader in rail manufacturing.
- Advising a leading developer in acquisition of an administrative building in Bratislava.
- Providing complex legal assistance to well recognized French manufacturer and seller of sport and leisure products, including several real estate acquisitions, business negotiations and various legal aspects related to opening a retail chain in Slovakia.
- Traditional M&A
- Real Estate
- Master, Faculty of Law at Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 2009
- Licensed Attorney, Slovak Bar Association, 2013