Vladimir has been a member of HKV team since 2020. Prior to joining the law firm, Vladimir worked for almost 3 years as an associate at the local Slovak law firm Majernik & Mihalikova where he specialized in areas of commercial law, data protection and copyrights. He also participated at variety of projects mostly in the areas of M&A and real estate. Vladimir has also worked as an in-house lawyer for international broker-dealer, where he dealt with compliance and day-to-day legal matters.
As part of the HKV legal team Vladimir specializes in provision of general contractual law practice, data protection, compliance and regulation. He also actively participates in due diligence investigations.
- Advising an international automotive industry corporation in the process of termination of its business activities in Slovakia(an analysis and consequences of the termination of contractual relations with business partners);
- Advising a major IT company in employment related matters;
- Advisory services to a major financial group in the acquisition and assignment of receivables.
- Traditional M&A
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Master, Trnava University in Trnava, Prague, Slovak Republic, 2010
- LL.M., Tilburg University, Tilburg, the Netherlands, 2012