Peter Víglaský is a founding partner of HKV Law Firm. Before its establishing Peter worked in branches of international law firm White & Case in New York, in Prague and later in Bratislava where as a senior attorney significantly helped in the development of its practice.
He has extensive experience in the areas of banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, PPP projects, private equity, real estate and greenfield projects.
- EUR 1,000,000,000 (minimum amount) syndicated project financing provided by EBRD and other banks to finance Slovak expressway project;
- EUR 185,000,000 syndicated leveraged recapitalization arranged by regional banks to refinance the existing financial indebtedness of a major Slovak electricity and heat producer;
- Establishment of Slovak venture capital fund making Slovak and foreign investments to healthcare projects, innovative technologies and breakthrough healthcare and sport products;
- Acquisition of largest Slovak river transport company by private equity group
- Legal advisory services to major fashion retail brand in Slovakia, Czech Republic and Austria in all areas of its business activities;
- Acquisition of land and development of several photovoltaic power plants by major German developer and a major Indian developer of solar energy systems.
- Banking & Finance
- General Corporate Services
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Master, Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 1998
- JUDr. (Iuris Doctor), Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 2000
- Licensed Attorney (Slovak Bar Association), 2002