Peter has been a member of HKV since 2016. Peter´s previous employers were the international pharmaceutical group PHOENIX Group and the U.S. based company MACY´S. As a General Counsel, Peter has handled major legal and business-related issues in the field of contractual law, labor law, intellectual property law, litigation and regulatory. Prior to his position as the General Counsel, Peter worked in law firm DLA Piper.
Having strong commercial background, Peter represents HKV clients in negotiation of international supply agreements with major European and US pharmaceutical companies. In retail area Peter has led acquisitions of pharmacies and their integration into pharmacy chain. Peter also deals with compliance and data protection matters.
- Advising on the forthcoming long-term concession of Slovak international airport;
- Counseling and representation of leading Slovak pharmaceutical company in business, as well as the participation in comprehensive restructuring of its holding structure;
- Continuous counseling to the leading automobile parts manufacturer in areas of general corporate services and employment;
- Public Procurement & State Aid
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Master, Faculty of law, Commenius University, Slovak Republic, 2012
- Erasmus, Faculty of law, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal, 2011/2012
- William S. Richardson School of Law, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, United States of America, 2013