Peter has been a member of HKV team since 2015. Prior to joining the law firm, Peter worked for the Slovak branch of law firm Schönherr and the Prague branch of a law firm Clifford Chance where he participated at variety of projects mostly in the areas of M&A, real estate and regulatory.
As part of the HKV legal team Peter specializes in the M&A, real estate and general contractual law practice. He actively participates in and leads M&A and real estate transactions, due diligence investigations and contract negotiations with particular focus on commercial leases.
- Advisory services to the client as a landlord in respect of commercial lease of over 8,000 sqm of office and retail premises.
- Advising the vendor on a sale of a prominent chain of retail stores selling optical devices and accessories.
- Representation of a major European fashion brand in lease contracts negotiations, business expansion and other general corporate and contractual matters.
- Traditional M&A
- Commercial Leases
- Master, Pan-european University, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 2014
- Transfer student, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece 2012/2013
- Licensed Attorney, Slovak Bar Association, 2020