Ľubomír has been a member of HKV team since 2019. Prior to joining the law firm, Ľubomír worked for Dentons and the European Parliament where he participated at variety of projects mostly in the areas European law and Competition matters.
As part of the HKV legal team Ľubomír specializes in General Corporate Services, however, he still remains active in the field of Competition law. He actively participates in due diligence investigations and contract negotiations.
- Complex lease documentation for one of the leading Slovak real estate companies for their office building project in Bratislava.
- Advising leading regional bank on preparation of master loan documentation for Slovak financing projects
- Public Procurement & State Aid
- Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Master, University of Leiden, Leiden, the Netherlands, 2019
- Transfer student, CityU Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong 2018
- LL.B., University of Groningen, Groningen, the Netherlands, 2017