Juraj has been a member of HKV team since 2015. Prior to joining the law firm, Juraj worked for the local Slovak law firm where he gained valuable experience in corporate and contract law. He also participated at variety of projects mostly in the areas of M&A and real estate.
As part of the HKV legal team Juraj specializes in provision of the General Corporate Services for a number of HKV´s important clients and real estate and general contractual law practice. He actively participates in and leads M&A and real estate transactions, due diligence investigations and contract negotiations with particular focus on Real Estate and Agriculture.
- Advisory services to leading forwarding and logistics company in respect to general corporate and contractual matters.
- Advisory services to clients in respect of creation of family holding structures.
- Advisory services to foreign investors in connection with acquisition of land and complex development of an agricultural projects.
- General Corporate Services
- Commercial Leases
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Master, Pan-European University, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 2014
- Summer School, The London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom 2014
- Licensed Attorney, Slovak Bar Association, 2020