What we share with the data subjects:
news, newsletters, emails on legislative changes and other legal themes, invitations for interesting events, important news on our law firm and other related material.
We process the following personal data:
name, surname, email address.
The personal data are stored for the duration of 5 years from the moment the consent is given, or up to your consent withdrawal.
Legal basis for the processing is consent, legitimate interest of the controller.
The data subject has a right:
- to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability,
- to withdraw consent any time by sending an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or online by updating the preferences (link can be found in any newsletter delivered to you),
- to lodge a complaint in accordance with Section 100 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data.
Personal data of data subjects may be processed for the purpose of direct marketing by:
- ARIDUS Technologies, s.r.o., Panenská 24, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Identification no. 36 257 346 (IT services),
- All Answers, s.r.o., Iskerníková 3557/3 Bratislava 841 05, Slovak Republic, Identification no. 50 098 624 (advertising and marketing services),
- MailChimp / The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (distribution of newsletters).
B. Further information
We are working on elaborating further on how we process personal data. In a meanwhile, if you do not find the information you are looking for and you are interested in how processes personal data, please, contact us at email@example.com.